- Mobile 0417 814 398
- Email email@example.com
Andrew’s property experience is diverse and comprehensive, with particular strengths in providing strategic advice drawing upon his in-depth knowledge of sales, leasing, management and development processes. His experience, passion and tenacity allows him to consistently deliver strong outcomes for his clients.
Andrew has more than two decades of experience in the property industry in agency, management and development roles and has specific strengths in sales and leasing, feasibility analysis, pre-committed design and construct facilities, development management, land subdivisions and investment property sales.
Andrew's most recent significant position was as General Manager, Australand SA, during which time he was instrumental in securing several developments at Adelaide Airport.
Previously, Andrew held Division Director positions with two international agencies in Melbourne and Adelaide. Andrew has an excellent working knowledge of the property market at a local and national level which is reflected in the success he has achieved in a variety of major transactions.
- Specialist knowledge of investment criteria
- Leasing and property management background provides a platform to strategically maximise sale value
- Strong relationships with individual investors, corporates and institutions – both local and national
- Specialist skills in pre-commitment, acquisition and feasibilities
- Proven understanding of the development process
- Proven history in securing pre-lease deals, site acquisition, master-planning, feasibility analysis, authority negotiations, infrastructure and construction
- Strong working relationships with authorities, consultants and builders
- Broad network of contacts
- Works closely with clients to create flexible and functional property solutions
- Thinks strategically to position and value-add
- Strong communication and report writing skills
- In-depth knowledge of the development process including master planning, feasibility analysis, authority negotiations, infrastructure and construction
- Well placed to link and facilitate property opportunities
- Registered Land Agent
- Property Council of Australia
- SA Leaders