- Mobile 0420 304 185
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Chris is a retail specialist and market leader in retail property including leasing, investment and site sales, acquisitions, management and development. He has played a pivotal role in creating some of Australia’s premier retail destinations, from the identification stage, through design and development phase to achieving full occupancy. His extensive experience across retail property provides an unrivalled knowledge of the local and national industries.
With more than 12 years’ experience as a real estate agent, Chris Parry held a senior broker and national leadership role with global property services firm, CBRE until 2018 when he joined Leedwell Property Victoria as a partner.
Chris commenced his real estate career in Wellington in 2005, relocating to Melbourne in 2007 and has since assisted in growing and developing his clients through all aspects of property including acquisitions, leasing, management and disposals. Chris is credited with the successful completion of numerous retail projects and is regarded as one of the top Real Estate Professionals in the industry.
Leedwell's experienced and specialised divisions offer sales, leasing and asset management expertise as well as re-positioning assets, strategy & planning, pre-commitment project leasing, joint venture solutions, project and facilities management, development consultation and strategic, evidence based advice.
Chris places importance is consistently developing himself to stay with the market trends as the retail industry evolves and property markets shift. Chris ensures he is investing in industry education and values his strong connection with the large format retail industry body, the LFRA (Large Format Retail Association) of which Leedwell Property are a Bronze associate member, extending some 10 years.
Over the past decade, Chris’s peers have recognised his efforts as a Real Estate Professional, having been the recipient of several industry and employer awards.
- A comprehensive knowledge of local and international retail markets
- Experience of the broader drivers for retailers, developers and investors
- A deep understanding of the ever-evolving retail space and a commitment to consistent professional development
- Experience in working within Australia’s best-known retail destinations and alongside some of Australia’s most iconic brandshaving transacted multiple new stores across Australia
- Skilled in the disposal of showrooms and major retail investment assets
- Hands-on approach to strengthening assets through strategic leasing and developing exit strategies
- Ability to market, manage and negotiate on behalf of vendors to secure exceptional outcomes
- A focus on forming strong relationships and becoming a trusted advisor to owners and retailers
- Applies a considered approach to his client’s assets by practicing proactive asset management to maintain market relevance to the consumer
- Considers and incorporates best practice examples from across Australia and globally Works closely with clients to understand their needs and creates tailored asset strategies
- Licensed Estate Agent